Thread: bunnies
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:56 AM   #14
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
yeah, but those are the type of people that you go buy an Xbox and trade it and take the Yorkie because you know you can love it more than she can! Ya know? Plus you'd get a pretty cheap yorkie! LOL

That's true.. it is just really sad how low people can be.

Speaking of bunnies..... anyone want one? LOL I'm kidding. I do have a bunny though, he's 2 years old and now that the kids are not around much, the poor thing is soooo neglected. I feed him and give him treats, but he never lets me pet him and he never gets any attention. Poor thing! I wish I could find a good home for him where someone would love him and hold him and make him friendlier.
I use to have a bunny- when I was about 17, I had him in my room and no matter how much I cleaned his cage the pee smell would be so strong it started to give me migraines. So I gave him up- I found a really nice lady- she actually fostered them. She had been looking for a Calico like mine was and she was just thrilled to get him. I think she was a breeder too..I'm sure you can find a good home for yours you just have to really look around!

Last edited by lovespandp; 03-29-2013 at 08:57 AM.
lovespandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!