View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Hi and WELCOME!! So glad you're loving it here .

Love the name, Betti Page - too cute! For feeding, I did 3x a day until mine were about 10mths-ish old...then I went to 2x day. As long as her body condition feels right to you - ie, not too skinny, not too 'padded'...then I think you're on track.

On the sleeping...our 3 spend a LOT of time sleeping under our covers this time of year, and they do fine. If/when they get too hot or need some air, they just crawl on out. As long as you think your kiddo can crawl out, she should be fine...there's lots of air still getting under those covers.

On the potty thing...hmmm...that's a little odd about the pottying during chewing. I'd be real sure and ask the vet about it. Does she leak or very suddenly release and go at other times, or just w/ the bone? If it's just w/ the bone, maybe she just gets so distracted and doesn't want to move, and just goes. But, if she doesn't even know she is going, then there is no real point in scolding her bc she'll just get confused; instead, it'd really be a vet issue if this was the case.

Would love to see some piccies of her!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!