View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
jnyjny
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default HELP - Newbie Owner with questions....

Have some questions and would appreciate any help!

1. Betti Page is 4.5 months and about 4 lbs. Feeding her 1/4 cup 3x a day and she seems to be doing great. But is is too much or too little? NutriSource food with Cheerios as her "cookies" she needs them to coax her into the kennel. LOL

2. She used to sleep between our pillows but now she is slipping down the bed between our legs, husband is worried she will suffocate under the heaviness of the comforters?

3. She is doing great potty training. She still has pee pad in her kennel and will not hesitate to go on it. I tried the whole making the kennel smaller, but she just peed and laid in it. I was bathing her every day. So not sure if this will be something that she grows out of or is this the routine?

4. At night after taking her out, we have given her a Nyla bone to chew on in the bed while we watch TV. 3 times now, she has peed the bed chewing her bone! Mind you, not got up and peed like normal but laid there chewing and peed! Then she realizes that she peed the bed and gets nervous thinking she is in trouble. I scold her and take her outside immediately afterwards, but has anyone heard of this behavior?

Please someone give me some pointers. I know that I must be stern with her and I am. She is really doing great on the potty training and only has an accident if I am not paying attention to her signals!

Thank you and I love this site!!!
jnyjny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!