View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:54 PM   #16
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Exactly, while I'm glad that women are no longer considered guilty, just b/c they have active sex lives, I hate to see the same thing happening to Travis, and the pedophile business is so evil of her. I'm still behind in testimony and I'm so confused about the pictures she took. I mean did she take the pictures of Travis purposefully? Her sending the Grandma flowers and then telling about the baby names, I just don’t believe Travis was thinking she was marriage material, and that enraged her.
I don't get the photo thing either or what that was all about but in that last photo, that man looks scared to me. When he's looking right at the camera and all wet - he looks petrified - like he just saw a full-grown tiger walk right up to him or something. Looks kind of stunned on his way to dismay and fear. And today in watching the HLN post-trial coverage, they showed photos of her pant leg and part of his head and arm on the floor! I have no idea what was going on with all of that.

Does anyone understand if she shot him first because he attacked her, what was he doing while she was running out of that room into the bedroom and closet and getting a weapon and coming back to the bathroom with it? Has anyone ever heard how she did all of that and came back to shoot him without him being able to stop her during any of that episode of action? Of course, he was stabbed by then, he had to have been fairly badly injured or that guy would have stopped her - knowing she could be going for a weapon IF he had known one was in the house. It sounds to me as if some believe she brought the gun with her and it wasn't in any closet at all but in her purse. But I haven't really paid any attention to any of it until this week. So I'm half-heartedly playing a bit of catch up.

Also, a woman in her thirties, I've never heard what her occupation is and how she supports herself or who is paying for her trial? I did a search for that on Google and can't find anything.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!