View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #15
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Yes, all of this! Btw, I did not like his close yesterday...thought it was very weak, and could've been so much more powerful. Suppose he's saving it for closing arguments. But still, he just trailed off rather than closing with a *bam*.

Isn't she just a skillful nuanced liar? Amazes me. She is just seamless about it, it's as natural for her as it is for one of us to tell the truth. Lord, I wish I was her psychiatrist - I'd really want to dissect this psyche of hers.

Yup, me too. What they did sexually doesn't make them perverts, but they're trying to portray Travis as not only a pervert, but a pedophile...so awful, his poor family. They've made the sex such a HUGE part of this trial when really, it's a moot point - they both were willing, they both wanted the same things, and as long as they don't hurt each other - who cares??!!!
Exactly, while I'm glad that women are no longer considered guilty, just b/c they have active sex lives, I hate to see the same thing happening to Travis, and the pedophile business is so evil of her. I'm still behind in testimony and I'm so confused about the pictures she took. I mean did she take the pictures of Travis purposefully? Her sending the Grandma flowers and then telling about the baby names, I just don’t believe Travis was thinking she was marriage material, and that enraged her.

Join today and remove this ad!