View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #13
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj125 View Post
That's a perfect example of a pathological liar Nancy - lol!

I wish I could agree with more of what's been said but....

I don't believe she had to have had any major trauma to be how she is. I believe that some people are just born that way.

I don't see her as being submissive - at all. I think she wants everyone to believe that she is - but I think she knows exactly what she's doing. She is a very strong willed woman, as you can see with her interaction with the prosecutor, and she does not do what she doesn't want to do.

I do believe that Travis was living on both sides of the fence but I think you'd be amazed just how many people of his religion do. Actually, not just his religion - many religions!

I don't think the prosecutor is bullying her because I believe that he is questioning her just like he would a man - and that's how it should be.

Yes, she has admitted that she killed Travis but she also said it was self defence. Not a chance! The prosecutor is trying to prove premeditation and he might be taking too long to do it but he has shown a lot of things leading up to the murder that might have been skimmed over earlier.

I just hope he uses some kind of visual chart showing the jury what she said/did -vs- and what really happened. I think many people remember better with visuals.

I find her so aggravating that if I were the prosecutor I'd probably be arrested for choking her!!! lol!

I couldn't agree with you more, especially the bolded part. Some people are just evil, no prior "trauma" required. She was a willing participant in all this, she's no victim. Don't get me wrong, Travis had some issues of his own but Jodi was enjoying the relationship, as strange as it was.
I'm looking forward to the prosecutors closing arguments. That's when he'll give the put it all pieces together.

Last edited by jp4m2; 02-28-2013 at 12:03 PM.
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!