View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #12
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post

The prosecutor has involved her in a dance he has orchestrated (sp?)...he is making her get sassy and beligerant and be bold and argue with him....because he will flip that around and ask the jurors when have they ever seen a battered, humiliated, abused, mistreated, taken advantage of, forced sex slave agenda on her, stand boldly and actually assume a caustic, beligerant, aggressive, dont back down attitude with a LAWYER.....if she was such a pitiful wall flower that she couldnt stand up to Travis and his abuse, there would be NO WAY she could transform into Mighty Mouse with the imposing figure of authority personified by the lawyer, in his own "house" !!! She would be crying, sniveling, hiding under that chair she is planted firmly in!
But I would not bet a dime on what will happen...woth the two cases aforementioned, turning out like they did, I am in continuing bemusement by the legal system.
Thanks for explaining what he's trying to do, I just find him so irritating and I WANT to like him. Sadly I do think Baez won the Anthony case because the jurors liked him. I hate the way she's making Travis Alexander sound like such a pervert.

Join today and remove this ad!