View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #6
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Oh, Ann, I'll have to agree on that prosecutor. I expected a clever and skillful dissection of all of her statements and texts, cleverly interposed with later, changed statements, then moving on to emphasizing her gleeful participation and initiation in the kinky stuff rather than a brow-beaten shell of a victim, ending with absolutely no evidence whatsoever that this woman was ever in any way Travis' victim but a predator herself, one-by-one revealing the steps she took to stop him for good if need be, with maybe a bit of Jimmy Stewart aw-shuckness in letting the Jury see the obvious and arrive at its own conclusions. Plus, I'd hoped the prosecution could take any chance by stipulation or even objection in order to stop the hours of pandering to her need to reveal every last detail of her creepy life to the current, known galaxies. Ugh! Instead, we get this screaming, sweating, scattershooting, easily-flustered blunderbuss who makes the woman seem more artful than she even is or could hope to be! The more he yells, the more she talks, the more the Jury sees her as a human, not a predator, and will begin to bond in some way. No way they are getting the death penalty on this one, though it sure does seem premeditated after just what I learned yesterday. I just don't see it.

But it was so gross to see this woman who claims she was such a victim dimpling, grinning, bantering and openly flirting as they discussed her freaky sexting and sex-games with the whole world watching! She does a disservice to all those truly victimized women who live with an abuser and have the medical photos and medical records or suicide attempts to show for it. Makes you want to go shower after just a little bit of watching this trial after hearing her testimony.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!