View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #21
nanahas3
♥Love My Snuggle Bugs♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppywub View Post
OK so update time, "peanut" is at the vet now. We had a pretty rocky night last night. he has been started on iv fluids and we are waiting to hear back as to whats going on. He was up and walking this morning and had a bm in the strangest shade of green I have ever seen.

To those of you who question if this is legit or not, while I understand your reasons for questioning this please understand that unfortunately this is very real. It is not at all uncommon for us to have walk ins who drop of puppies even purebreds. At any given time we have 25-30 puppies in our care. It's my job to get them healthy again, socialize them, and find them forever homes. some parts of the job are just awful (poo patrol being one of them), especially when one of my little guys gets sick, but it's worth it knowing they avoided a needle.

I will post updates on peanut as I can and thank you guys so much for the advice. I know i just kinda popped out of nowhere on this one but seriously, thank you
So sorry this little guy is having to go through all this. Sending prayers your way.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!