View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:42 AM   #13
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nata Mal View Post
Ok so here's the story with me and Dynastyyorkies. I am currently looking for a puppy. The puppies this Kenia has are adorable, and so I started my inquiries. I asked her to send me pictures of mother, father, puppy I was interested in, as well as if she has OFA, CERF certification, if she belongs to any dog clubs, and I wanted referrals from more recent as well as older clients. She tells me that the puppy I wanted was sold. After reading forums about scams and some shady breeders I decided to see what this Kenia woman was all about. So I sent her an email from my husbands address and asked her about the puppy. HE'S STILL THERE!!! I've decided this place is not to be trusted. The breeder obviously is either a scam or trying to hide something. She didn't want to provide essential information for me, AND she has not asked a single question about me. If I was looking for a loving and carrying home for my puppies I would ask a million questions before giving him/her away.
It appears this person realizes you have done some research and know some good questions to ask of a potential breeder. They have no good answers because they are breeding irresponsibly. Sadly, this accounts for many of the small dog breeders out there.
Try going to the AKC website and do a club search for your state. Look for conformation clubs in your area. They usually have a breeder referral contact person.
American Kennel Club - Club Search and Directory
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!