View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Tibbe has Home Again and, besides the initial fee for chipping/registration, the second and maybe the third year, I paid the fee for the extra injury/illness insurance, if lost and whatever other perks the yearly re-up fee included but then stopped buying it. But Tibbe is still protected with his chip and they would still contact me if he were lost & scanned & Home Again notified. Unless they have changed drastically, if your pet is duly chipped and registered with them and the online information is good, with a current description of the dog, a picture, vet clinic listed and contact info current, even if you don't keep paying the fee for the lost pet injury/illness insurance, they will contact you if your lost dog is scanned and found for the life of the dog or until you sell him or whatever the particulars of the dog no longer a member of your household per the contract. I think Home Again's yearly fee letter is very misleading, as their website info about it used to be. Haven't read that info lately but it used to make you think you had to pay each year to have them contact you. Anyway, it's an extra little chance I have of getting Tibbe back to me should he ever be lost or stolen.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!