Thread: Finicky eater
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #14
ferretgrl05
Yorkie Yakker

oh wow! Stella really ate a lot when she was a young puppy. I guess it just changed with age. That is scary when you can't get a pup to eat! I wonder why yorkies are so unenthusiastic about food.
I do think it is possible that less exercise is contributing to her not wanting to eat as much. She played all day long from about 7:30 a.m-5 or 6 at night with other dogs when i boarded her. I have a really nice park near my house that during the spring and summer and fall we walk at nearly every day but the weather has been really bad lately, so walks have been hit and miss. The last time she went on a considerable walk was last Tuesday. I am not sure that exercise is the main thing though. She has a 16 week old little sister that keeps her busy playing and even after she goes on a long walk she is not always interested in food. Ideally, i would like to walk her twice a day. I love taking her and my other baby Sony on walks. It is relaxing and bonding time. lol. I will try to get her some more exercise over the next couple of days and see if there is any change.
ferretgrl05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!