View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:36 AM   #6
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marhcarter View Post
You know, when I had a 100lb lab, he roamed the yard without a fence and pretty much stayed in the yard. My Huey, on the other hand, goes deaf and forgets his name if is is off leash in an open area, which is why he is NEVER off leash outside except at my parents house in a fenced in yard. There is no way I would chance letting him loose anywhere unless I am ever able to get him trained to come when called, which will probably be the 1st of never. Even then, how do I know one of the neighborhood speed demons wouldn't run him over or a big bird fly off with him or the next door neighbors cats eat him like a mouse. As tiny as he is, even at a whopping 7.5 lbs, there is no way...
Once again, my assessment of humans is that the collective IQ is dropping precipitously. (Note-see movie Idiocracy-unfortunately closer to the truth than anyone understands...)
OMG that movie scared me to death, because i can actually see it happening. It seems that the dumber people breed indiscriminately and will overtake the more intelligent offspring.

Anyway, OP if you were to rescue that little one, just be careful that you're not seen I'd hate to see you get into any trouble. There is more than likely a leash law where you live, perhaps you could report this person to animal control?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!