View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #18
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
Thanks for that info about weruva, crossing them off my mental list. 'State of the Art' phfffft, that doesn't mean anything to me...where are the ingredients sourced is what I would like to know.
Thank you for that! If there's scientific studies to back it up, they NEED to do something about it, not ignore it.

Sorry Patti, I see it
Is this the one you're feeding: Natural Dog Food, Cat Food and Puppy Food for Pets With Food Sensitivity – California Natural

Carrageenan is the 5th ingredient, so there is sufficient amount to cause concern. Esp since they're so small & eating it 2 x's a day. Can you possibly get a refund for the remainder of the unused cans?

Ingredients

Lamb
Lamb Broth
Brown Rice
Ground Flaxseed
Carrageenan
Potassium Chloride
Sodium Tripolyphosphate
Guar Gum
Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt, Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Iodide)
Sunflower Oil
L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)
Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement)
Tricalcium Phosphate
DL-Methionine
Choline Chloride
Salt
Taurine
Beta Carotene
Thanks Jenny, I went and looked again last night and there it was 5th ingredient. My old eyes aren't that good anymore. I will look into other foods. I have to feed low protein for Cali's MVD and Cali and Roxie have finicky tummies.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!