View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #10
Marhcarter
♡Huey's Human♡
Donating Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I sat there reading that with my mouth wide open that is so terrible. I would report her to animal control or the police or some where that is not right and she needs to be reported for animal abuse.
I agree. I would have had an absolute meltdown and ...well, I just don't know what I would do. I'm really mad just reading this. I am so glad you went in with her!!!!!! I think you should still report this to the local humane society or spca, or even file a police report just to have a record of this on the books. Maybe write a big long nasty letter to the better business bureau and maybe a letter to the editor of the local paper. One of our news channels in Chattanooga has an investigative reporter who confronts businesses that viewers have complained about. Maybe you have something like that locally? That woman needs to be shut down. Was it a newly opened storefront? If so, find out where she was before and why she moved. (Sorry, I am like a dog with a bone about this kind of stuff )
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!