View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Default Armani has a neck problem...

Armani was acting a bit strange yesterday but nothing I could put my finger on. He was eating and seemed ok...just laying around a lot. Well, this morning it became obvious that something was wrong with his neck. He was looking sad and his head was down in a hunched position. I took him to my vet and sure enough, it is his neck. My vet is treating it conservatively since there are no neuro symptoms right now (other than some fine tremors which she is not concerned about right now). He is on methocarbamol, dexamethasone, and tramadol. She did an xray and his spine looks great, but of course, discs don't show on xray.

I am worried sick about him...kind of having flashbacks from 2004 when my Maxwell herniated two cervical discs and had to have surgery.

Prayers and any tips to make him happier appreciated. He is very unhappy right now .. although he is lying in Gabby's crate with her. I just hate seeing his little sad face. In a little while, I am going to give him a warm bath...always helps when I have a muscle spasm...perhaps it will soothe him.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!