View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #16
rubymoon2072
Cedric♥Lola♥Keylo
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!!! I live in NH, a little more South than you, actually we own a timeshare in Sanbornton, NH, right next to you. I love your area!!! I love Lake Winni and Laconia and spend a lot of the summer up there. Friends of ours have a camp up there, last year we tried to buy one too. I know how long and hard the winters can be also. He must want to care for his family more than he can and that may be killing him.

We should try to meet up this summer with the pups! I'm 36 and my hubby is 44, so we all roughly the same age. That would be fun! My Fletcher loves other dogs to play with... my Dexter, not so much! HAHA
i would love that. i actually have a beautiful back yard, in the summer i set up our pool and the kids pool lol....we have a pond and everything. i only wish i could afford to make it all fenced in and keep out the rottie that thinks small dogs are toys that lives next to me. her mother is not very good about keeping her in the yard all them time. most times but sometimes she sneaks over.

i live next to gunstock so i usually walk the kids there. lola and dexter should hit it off as shes not into other dogs. haha. cedric and keylo love to play with others. we are around the same age and you can always use a new friend. =*(())
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!