View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #29
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
Maybe you could cut the bedspread down to a more manageable size... make a bunch of lap blankies, or take a corner triangle for a shawl/wrap.

I've seen so many beautiful sweaters, vests, cardigans, leg warmers, gloves and such both knitted and crocheted. On TV a lady even crocheted/knitted rugs! She used huge needles, hooks and hugh yarn, lol! Almost as big around as my wrist! Made cute little area rugs though!

I adapted a crocheted doll dress/ air freshener pattern to fit my Yorkie for last years Valentines Day Ball (I forgot I made that, lol). I was helping my neighbor make air-freshner covers for a Fire Hall event, good practice for me. Then I got the idea that they would fit my dog, if I made the bodice bigger, lol!
Attachment 379316

Attachment 379317

Attachment 379318
Aww, how adorable! That's such a cute little outfit and she looks so adorable in it! I could never do anything like that with a crochet needle!!!

Oh, I finally just gave that huge old afghan to the Goodwill as it took up so much space in my linen closet and was never used. I didn't know how to cut it down and not start it unraveling all around every side I cut nor, truthfully, would I spend that much time worrying with it. It did serve a wonderful purpose though and kept me busy while Kathi's last weeks of her difficult pregnancy and the birth passed with a beautiful little girl.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!