View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
kdmp7244
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry My 12 week old yorkie died

My 12 week old yorkie died I only had her 2 weeks....she had congenital kidney failure... I did take her to the vet the day I got her they said she looked great. Then she wasn't looking good yesterday and I took her back to the vet. The did blood work and told me she needs to be admitted to the hospital. She had something wrong with her kidneys! I said omg I took her right away and they told me it didn't look good for her. I cried so bad I said how, why? She was my baby. They said one kidney shut down and they thought she had an infection so they were going to treat her. They said we need to sedate her a tiny bit to put a cath in I said well I know that can be very dangerous for such as small dog...the doctor who is wonderful and really tried to save her said well she needs iv antibiotics I said ok but please be so careful. She called me hours later saying he heart stopped and the were trying to bring her back. My baby died I am heart broken she was my love, my companion, my heart.... she was everything I always wanted. And now gone in a blink of and eye... be careful when buying puppies your you could end up like me. I am so scared now... how will I ever know when getting a puppy if it has problems... I called the breeder she said ok what do you want me to do? I can give you your money back but I will not take her back... she really doesn't care about the dogs only her pocket... She had congenital kidney failure...I tried everything to save her but wasn't enough...
kdmp7244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!