View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
Wallee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I know you did the right thing both for pinky and the lady. I went through gallbladder surgery the week after I got Wallee and let me tell you, the following 4 weeks after that were killer for me trying to transition him to his new home and potty train him. Taking him outside on a leash ever hour I thought I would die.
I am amazed at how difficult the rescues make it for people. I toyed with the thought of that before getting Wallee as all 4 of my cats are rescues but even having a full time job basically disqualified me. Ridiculous. The cat rescue places actually had someone come to my home to pick up a kitten they adopted to me who was very ill. (she was taken to the pet store to be shown for adoption too young and since the foster mom's husband was a vet they took her back till she got stronger). The lady was thrilled with the home I was giving the kitties but..... The dog rescues won't even consider.
I hope some day I can get a sister for Wallee and I love the bigger size too. That's why I got the Brewer. Wallee is 10 lbs at 9 months so I think he is probably full grown.
too bad you didn't live closer for when I'm ready.

https://www.facebook.com/5TailsBoutique?ref=tn_tnmn
Wallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!