View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 04:35 PM   #1
cajungal
YT Addict

Default How much did your baby weigh when you brought her home?

I know the weight question has been asked so many times on this board. And did not want to irritate anyone by asking, but still curious. I went see Chloe at the breeder's yesterday. She makes 5 weeks today and the breeder says she weighs 1 pound and 6 ounces. It has been nearly 14 years since we had Lacey our last yorkie as a puppy. She came home at 6 weeks old and weighed a pound and half. Her adult weight stayed at a steady 3 and half pounds. She did fatten up to 4 and half pounds as got to be an older adult. She LOVED to eat. SHe was a miss piggy. But, I have no clue how big Lacey's parents were. Because she was a pet store puppy.

Chloe's mom only weighs 3.5 pounds and her daddy weighs 3. So, I am guessing as an adult she will be tiny. The breeder says she loves to eat. She shoves her little brother and sister out of the way to eat. LOL. She is also the heaviest out of the litter right now. Her brother is the runt. She is doing really well and I already love her with all of my heart. Time is flying and before you know it she will be home with us. We are ready to spoil her rotten!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!