View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #8
JANICE C
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

After getting out of an office visit I saw a pet shop with a sign that said we have Christmas Puppies so DH and I went in. I wish now I had taken a picture because in 3 big glass tanks were about 15 puppies or more in each tank. So many breeds to choose from. I asked if they had any yorkies. They had two yorkie mixes and one female yorkies....I must say all the puppies were cute but I think that about all puppies. I asked the salesperson a few questions about the female yorkie (1) how old? well I think about 3 and a half months (2) shots? oh yes she has had all her shots up to date on everything all you have to do is buy her and take her home. (3) Is she AKC reg and where did she come from? Oh I'm not sure where they came from I think out of state we just got them in yesterday...AKC what is that? (4) How much are they asking for her? $1599 because she is a teacup (5) Really a tea cup how much does she weigh? Right now 3lb and she won't get anybigger. My DH was looking at me so strange as I was saying Chloe needs a friend...DH says Chloe has enough friends she doesn't need anymore. The sales person asked if I wanted to hold her I told her no just looking. As we were leaving the pet shop my DH asks me .... your not serious about getting another puppy are you? We just got Chloe a month ago. (we also have a Sheltland Sheepdog who 4 years old) I started laughing .... no we aren't getting anymore puppies ( not right now LOL) I just wanted to see the puppies and see how knowledgeable the salespeople were. First off she didn't know for sure how old the puppy was.....but she had all her shots.....didn't know what AKC Registered was. But did know she was a teacup and weighed 3lbs right now and wasn't going to get any bigger. I still can't believe it.... And people were buying puppies there unbelievable!!!! It really makes me wonder what is going to happen after Christmas with these poor little puppies.
JANICE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!