View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:03 AM   #1
Wallee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Pet store puppies :(

Yesterday I went out to lunch with my brother and there was the "one and only" old fashioned pet store in the plaza nearby. I thought I would stop in to see if they had any unique toys for my frustrating kids since I usually shop at the chain stores. Much to my dismay this store still had many puppies and some very young kittens for sale. There were two tiny Yorkies there as well. I couldn't believe that they were asking 1300.00 for these little guys that we all KNOW come from a puppy mill. They also had a sign over the puppies saying they do financing. My heart sank and I almost started to cry seeing all the various newly bathed and fluffy looking puppies knowing their parents are out there somewhere probably living in the worst conditions imaginable. To even further the grief is the financing idea. IMO this is encouraging uneducated prospective owners to buy from them rather than do their homework and buy from a reputable breeder rather than support this terrible situation. I really wish people would stop buying from these places so the mills would shut down.

https://www.facebook.com/5TailsBoutique?ref=tn_tnmn
Wallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!