View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #15
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Dog View Post
Thank you all for the prayers! They are working. Just heard from the surgery center and Mia went out to potty. She ate a few bites of food which they say is a little unusual because dogs usually do not want to eat. Also they said she was resting comfortably but they were going to give her more pain medicine this evening. There is a pitbull (sweet dog) that had surgery today too and the tech said she was whining but the other 3 little dogs (including Mia) were as calm and quiet as can be.

The doc will be in at 8am and will call us. We will be visiting her tomorrow afternoon (we get to take her home on Thursday).

On an interesting note: Cali didn't seem fazed with Mia being gone. As a matter of fact, I think she is loving being the only pup again (like when she was little). When she ate supper, she did look around for Mia but she certainly isn't moping the way Mia did when Cali had to stay at MSU. Funny little dogs!
This is awesome news! I think of you often! So glad that Mia (and Cali) are doing wonderfully! Keep us posted...prayers being sent!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!