View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #10
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gontygirl View Post
Your dog pics are ADORABLE!! I must give you credit for raising not one BUT TWO PUPS AT THE SAME TIME!!! O.M.G.!! I have never done that and I have done simply everything with and about dogs. My dogs walk all over me too, literally. Used to be that the pack of dogs I lived with were no lighter than 75 pounds...luckily they never walk all over me...well...I made SURE that never happened LMAOOOO!! These two I live with are light...one is 16 pounds and the other 2 and a half ALMOST 3 POUNDS. He (the almost 3 pounder...) thinks he's an elephant and ready to kick butt...so funny. I hear you tho...
Thanks!!! They are little stinkers... but soooo cute! Even after 7 awesome loving years with them I still look at them and think they are the CUTEST and the most impressive animals Ive ever been graced with. They are smart, needy, stubborn, loveable, manipulative, curious, bright, naughty, sweet, funny. They have behaviors that I firmly believe they know what they are doing. There is a logical thought process there, whether it's just action & reaction, they know. Dexter knows when Fletcher is on my lap, if he just looks at the window and barks that Fletch will go flying to the window and my lap is open for Dexter to curl up in!! He does this soooo often, it's hysterical and you know he knows exactly what kind of reaction he's going to get when he barks at the window.
Raising 2 pups at one time was not that hard. It's like 1 1/2x the work of only 1 pup. They both go out at the same time, eat at the same time, sleep in the same bed, small enough to both be with me at the same time. I am sooooo glad that I got them both at the same time. They are so attached to each other and so happy, they are never alone. One is never without the other one.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!