Thread: Wedding ring
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #11
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I actually lost a ring last week and I checked my nightstand near my bed, behind it and under it. I checked the little box I put some jewelry in thats sitting on my bathroom countertop, I checked an old jewelry box that is in my spare bedroom even though I haven't gone in it in a LONG time (that I can remember) and finally when I was starting to hyperventilate, I checked the pocket of the winter coat that I wore last year and there it was.
My husband nearly gave me a heart attack a few weeks back with my wedding ring. It was on the window sill above the kitchen sink when I did dishes. I went back to get it and it was gone. I calmly turned to him and asked him where he may have moved my ring to and he told me the jewelry box on my bathroom counter. **PHEW** He said he didn't want it to fall into the sink and down the drain. I just wish he had told me he moved it before my heart was frantically racing!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!