View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:15 AM   #9
gontygirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess keke View Post
When I go to work I leave Honey crated from 6am-3pm. Your baby will be ok. Also Honey does the same thing when I leave the house no matter if I leave her with someone or not. At first she use to bark now she sits by the door or want let anyone play with her until I get back. I dont know what it is because I have had her since she was 12 weeks.
Thanks for taking the time to respond...sorry it took me so long to get back. I plan to continue to crate him when I leave for a very long time, if not forever. My hope is that both dogs can also lie on the bed together and relax and wait for me to get home, but my worry is that this little yorkie will try and jump down off of the bed like my shih tsu mix does. My bed is very high....and she's 16 pounds...he's ALMOST 3!! I have a little low ottoman for her to step down on to get down to the floor, tho she rarely uses it. I always ask her to use it otherwise left to her own choices she will not. Most likely he won't be able to chill on the bed while I'm away...I can't risk him taking that kind of leap. He acts like he wants to follow her lead, of course. She's older and has the kind of gentle and loving temperament that we all desire in a canine...and he is smitten with her. She's very special... Anyhow, this crate he has is perfectly comfortable, I have made sure of that. He feels a bit like a "Polly Pocket Pup" as he's soooo tiny, as is his crate. <3
gontygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!