View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #23
nanahas3
♥Love My Snuggle Bugs♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieandrea View Post
I'm pretty sure I've made it clear that what you guys are talking about is not at all what I'm asking in this forum. I am not looking for people's opinions on someone else. I've read many people complain of this kind of behavior on YT and now I have experienced it myself what a shame I won't be back nearly as often.
I honestly don't know what you mean by "our behavior" I was just responding to the comment you made. You said "This is where I will politely say that I disagree with you and the attitude in which you pass your judgement, and I'd also like to point out that I never asked for anyone's opinion on the breeder. I asked if someone had received a puppy from her because I wanted to meet them. I still welcomed everyone's advice because I know that people are trying to help. These puppies were NOT raised in a puppy mill, were NOT sold in a puppy store, ARE treated well, and she does very much care for her dogs. Just because I don't go with the one route you think is suitable, doesn't make me evil to animals or dogs. As I said in my previous post, if I did happen to have the chance to get another dog, I would try and get a Durrer." I got Laddy from a puppy mill (a fact I am not proud of ) so I am not saying this is one just you asked about her and we all went to her site so we stated how we felt about her breeding little ones that even by YTCA are to small to breed because it risks their health. I also had the great pleasure of adopting a little breeder who spent her life doing this and she weighed under 4lbs she sadly only made it to be 7 because her heart was worn out. I try never to offend anyone on here and I am sorry if I have you. It is just a subject that a lot of us feel very strongly about. If you want a tiny just as a pet then maybe look for the smallest of a litter and not one that was purposely bred for and put the moms life in danger to get here. Have a blessed evening.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!