View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #15
Ellenkg
Yorkie Talker

Yeah i was just searching for the puppy mills and yeah pretty sad, I actually had the choice from buying a Yorkie from my friend's friend (little less expensive) or from the store, and as i am new mommy i felt safer having it from the pet store because it included everything and every detail i need it, i didnt want to have a new puppy and not know what to do with it, and now at least i have my baby with a microchip, numbers of emergency calls, the breeders name, 1 year free guarantee for major sickness such as tumors, basic training dvds , 3 free vet office visits and more!!! I dont know , i dont feel guilty because i know maybe my baby was gonna be in worse hands, because even if i didnt buy it, she was so cute that i know she was gonna be sold soon, maybe someone would buy her to play with kids and she would be not really threatened well, at least i am a new mommy but i feel i am doing good because i give her so much love!!!!! But yeah i understand and maybe after having more experience i will adopt in the future!!
Thankx guysss
Ellenkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!