View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellenkg View Post
Ok i was just reading about the puppy mills, i didnt know about it, i always wanted to have a dog it was my dream, i finally went to the store and felt in love with this baby i have, i even felt bad for her little friend that was with her in the cage, i wanted to take all of them just to not leave them in that horrible cage, but anyways, i dont know i feel bad that pple doesnt wanna buy them because of it, maybe they will just die because nobody will buy them, and i feel bad too, its not their fault lol because i really think there will always be a pet store!!!
This is why we try to educate people about pet store pups. You say it's not fair to the pup to be kept in a small cage in a pet store, have you ever looked up puppy mills ? if not then PLEASE do so. I promise you that those puppies have it good compared to their poor mommies. It is disgusting what those poor creatures have to go through just so a pet store can make a buck. Also, there is absolutely no health screening on puppy mill puppies or their parents & most often the purchaser of these mill bred pups will spend thousands on medical bills throughout the pups life. So PLEASE the next time you feel sorry for a pet store puppy, just turn around & walk away. If people stop buying these pet store puppies then the suffering can end for their parents. Honestly, these unscrupulous pet store owners need to be paying people to take these poor pups instead of charging people to take a dog that will only end up costing them their life savings to care for.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!