View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #61
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I was so busy yesterday I missed this thread. I was so relieved to hear everything turned out okay! I use Healthymouth a water additive and I have not had to do a dental cleaning on Buster yet. He is due for his yearly checkup but last year his Veterinarian Dentist was impressed by his lack of plaque (She is the one who recommended the product). Buster never balked when I switched from plain bottled water to adding this product. I make up a gallon jug and keep it in the fridge. It is not cheap but worth every penny.
From their page Recommended by leading board certified veterinary dentists around the world, dog::ESSENTIAL healthymouthTM is the first and only dental water additive to receive the prestigious VOHC(R) Seal of Acceptance for plaque control in dogs. Its patented formula contains 100% human grade ingredients, is free of all synthetic, artificial ingredients, alcohol and contains NO calories, fat, sugar or sodium
dog::essential | Healthy Mouth LLC | the healthy choice for your dog, cat, horse
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!