View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdimino View Post
thanks for all the great help. and to Lovetodream88 for a good write up. I have contacted alot of breeders on the YTCA and AKC sites and most of them never called me back but a few did.

I am in contact with one woman that comes highly recommended on this forum but I will keep her name private as im trying to find information on the other breeder.

I fell in love with this 8 week old boy from a breeder upstate NY from the AKC site.
Her name is Kenia and her website is.

www.dynastyyorkie.com

Im looking for any information on her as I really want her puppy but it scares me that I cannot find anything on her.

the puppy is 8 weeks old and is 1pound 3oz. She is telling me the pup should be around 3 1/5 pounds full grown. how does this sound to you guys?

thanks. which ever puppy I go with, i will post tons of pictures and videos! im not just using this forum to help find a dog, but will be an active member that contributes as well as ask questions!
Please do not go with dynasty yorkie she breeds female yorkies under 5 pounds which is VERY dangerous which would show she truly cares more about money then her dogs as well as the fact that she ships them in cargo which is very bad for a small puppy it even makes some very sick because the temperature is not controlled, dogs get lost, its dark, its nosy, and just plan scary for a pup who just gotten taken away from there mom. When breeders do things that are not safe and show no concern for the breeding dogs is makes you wounder what other step they skip and how they might treat the pups.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!