View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #7
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

The only way to guarantee what size your pup is going to be would be to get an adult because there is no sure fire way to know what size a pup will grow to. I would check out the Yorkshire Terrier Club of America there is some great guidelines and breeds you can find through there. Some important to tips for finding a food breeder would be they will not let there pups go home before 12 weeks, the mother is not less then 5 pounds, they do not use the word teacup, they are AKC registered, they health and genetic test all there breeders, they don't ship you the pup they will have someone hand carry the pup in the cabin of a plane to you, they have a health guarantee, you can see the parents, you can see where the parents and pups are living, they are not being kept in out buildings, they don't breed many dogs at one time, they don't breed mixes, and they don't breed many many types. The Yorkshire Terrier Club of America knows what is best of yorkies so you really should go with what they say is best.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!