View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
sdimino
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default first hello! new member, looking for breeder reviews

first post here! I am new to the forum but an active member on 5 other forums for cars, pets, and graphic design. My hobby is saltwater reef aquariums and I spend alot of time on the reef forums. any fellow reef addicts out there say hi!

back to the yorkie talk. New to the yorkie breed but not to dogs at all. I have had dogs my entire life.

I am planning on adding a member to the family this xmas with a small yorkie. I will not offend anyone and say "teacup/miniature/toy" as I know they are not breeds of yorkie, but we are looking for a smaller dog that will most likely not see the 5 pound mark. Let me say I know the extra care that goes along with having a dog this small as well as the inherited health risks.

I found two private breeders in NY that I have been in contact with that seem very nice. I have done google searches on both but could use some first hand reviews. Does this forum permit me to post who they are and ask for some experience and guidance? I will post back when someone gives me the go ahead.
sdimino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!