View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #21
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

I have read about ZiwiPeak and it sounds like a good food. Have considered it for my girl. She is on a commercial frozen raw right now. Of course your pup will need to be changed over slowly to whatever you decide on.

I trained my Gracie to two different pee pad sites. One near the door and one in the bedroom because she slept with me at night. (The first couple of months I had pads every where she went!) When she was about 7 months old I decided to get rid of the bedroom pad because she was doing so well, but found she would pee where it once was. I had to put it back and slowly move it (about a foot per week) until I got it to where the other one was and then eventually eliminated it. They do form habits when young so you need to choose your site carefully. They can regress even when you think they have it perfectly under control. I found that changes in our home would sometimes cause her to have pee accidents during the first year. She is good about peeing outside when I take her for walks and does not have accidents anymore.
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!