View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #41
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I always wonder how many of those behind-the-leg side kicks he teaches people to use to get their dog's attention when on lead turn out to get pretty old landing over the ribs when they are a tad too hard and keep on happening time after time. Or that poking done by someone who's not really into training that day and the dog knows it and is romping around, getting pokes every so often. Not many dog owners have the patience Cesar Millan exhibits on his show and when their dog keeps on acting up or dodges their kicks or pokes and pulls away, keeps pulling or shows some teeth, growls, I wonder how many tempers get lost and the kicks and pokes become pretty hard and impatient. That technique for "snapping" a dog out of his misbehaving and his alpha rolls are my main concern with his techniques for dealing with behavior problems. I wonder truly how many dogs have bitten their owners or felt scared and wanted to bite from the constant use/misuse of these techniques on them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!