View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #63
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
That's exactly what I was trying to say. I wish Avid would let you change stuff on the website for free instead of how they do it now. You call and they charge you.
Weren't you told up front it would cost to change information on the website or is this something they are just springing on everybody recently? Because I kind of think if you knew there would be down-the-line charges for little things like updating a website, most would have gone with another chip company. I know I would have if Home Again had mentioned that on their initial registration or the vet had told me. The vet said there would be no charges except the one-time fee for maintaining current information online and so did the form. I believe I would complain if nobody knew up front they were going to have to pay to just try to keep information current online on your dogs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!