Thread: Puppy Play Pen
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #4
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStampler View Post
Before I start, I want to say thank you to everyone on this site for so much great information and helpful tips. Without browsing this place, I would be lost.

We are very excited about getting our first 10 week old Yorkie puppy on Friday. We really want to set up some kind of play/sleep/potty pen for him for when we are at work. We will be having a sitter come in every day for an hour so he will only be alone for 3-4 hours at a time. We are going to crate him at night but during the day we want him to be able to enjoy himself while also learning the correct place to "go" if he needs to. I've seen some people build their own and some seem to have been bought. The ones I have found to buy seem to be very expensive. We just want to set up a little something maybe 3-4 feet by 3-4 feet where he can have a bed to sleep him, a little play area with his toys and also a sepatate area for him to go potty.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

this is the one i got and it works very well..

Shop for this IRIS Indoor/Outdoor Pet Pen in white and more dog pens at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!