Thread: Puppy Play Pen
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:09 AM   #3
JStampler
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
You can get an x-pen, either wire or the lattice looking plastic king....they can be formed in octagons, rectangular or square areas...I saw someone on here had a carrier on one side, with the x-pen forming an enclosed play area out in front of the carrier....dont know if you can imagine what this looks like.....they can then enter the carrier for naps, and come out into the "play yard" to potty, play, or eat!...I always put the carrier inside the x-pen, and that works great, put pee pads on the other end, put food and water on the other side...but the carrier took up so much room....then I saw the set up someone on here had! That works so much better....as long as your baby can not climb up on top of the carrier, walk the length of the carrier, and jump/fall off the back and be free! Maybe they will come on and post the picture of this type of set up so it is clear to you!
I've though about that actually but my concern would be how to close the pen so that he couldnt squeeze out of the gaps where the pen meets the carrier. Unless there is some way to tie it all together so he couldnt just push his way out.
JStampler is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!