View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
LucyNikko
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Please help...I don't know what to do

Hello and thank you for reading this....
I have 2 yorkies Lucy Maria and Nikko Bellic turning 4 this yr...

Let me give you some history on them..Lucy and Nikko were bought from a breeder (later to find out they came from a puppy mill in brazil)..after a couple of hrs with me they were both admitted to the animal hosp. Lucy had 20% and Nikko had 50% chance of living..after 3days on IV, meds and oxygen they came home for christmas..
Lucy (Thank God) is healthy and hasn't given me any issues ..She has been spayed and easliy potty trained....Nikko on the other half has suffered his whole life with demodex mange... Thank god it seems to be gone (I'm praying it is)...I wasnt able to get him neutered (he will be getting it done in november) has not been abled to be trained correctly..he pees EVERYWHERE...Lucy goes on the wee wee pad..but Nikko goes on shoes ,plants, doors, against his doggie stairs , his cage , his bed and our couch...he'll go on the wee wee pad if it's against the wall..but them he still will pee every else... I put him in his cage but he pees there too... I have to cleaned the couch almost every week ..I clean it with the pet odor cleaners , baking powder, nature cleaner urine destroyer ..but it smells.. I take them outside and he'll go outside but when he comes inside he'll pee just to pee...My boyfriend is at his end point..it's to a point we cant leave anything on the floor...I love my baby and I will not spank him or shove his face in his pee like some other site said to do...please help I need help...

Problem 2- they lick the couch..the bed...my leg ....they lick everything....when Lucy is laying there (sleeping or awake) she is licking...can you stop that??

Problem 3 .. Nor Lucy or Nikko when the poop stay still...they walk ..and it's like poop everywhere...I cleaned it up right away...is there a way to get them to stop walking while they poop

I'm not a bad mommy...at least I hope not...please help me with my babies
LucyNikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!