View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:14 AM   #13
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrysmum View Post
My thoughts exactly.....

Jeanie, I'm really whispering this.....please don't even begin to think about Lizzie and Hissing Sid..... Sally + Harry x
Yikes! I hadn't even gone there! That's got my attention even more!

But he was acting pretty much like he acts when he hears a cat outside. He does kind of have a special "cat mode" and nothing - squirrels, people or anything will usually cause him to watch and wait like a cat. From the way he acts, I think half of him wants to catch it and do who knows what and half of him wants to catch it and ask it to play with him - you can tell he's torn. And if it's a person, you know they can hear his caterwauling & wild-scream barking that he does late at night if he hears anything he doesn't like! He has a different, wild bark for the darkest, wee hours! Will shatter your very last nerve to wake up to that in your ear!!! That's got to run anybody but the nastiest potential criminal away. And then he watches out the window for hours!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!