View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

thanks guys when my husband came home we went back out for another walk, we live on a lake and down the street is an island that sits between our two lakes and that's where we walk, we go across a small street that is a bridge, so we looked for the bushes and realized they were dead looking black branches that were sticking up from the water, they were all along the shore line. So I made sure to keep her on the blacktop and out of the lake. LOL I still have not been back in the room with the spilled coke, but nancy I did do what you suggested blotted it up with almost a whole paper towel roll an at the time it looked OK, but it had not dried yet. Here is the link to my face book photos, it really does not show how many stickers were in her but I know there were than a 100. Lola is a plucky little thing because as soon as her Dad walked through the door she was waiting with her toy to have him toss it, you would never know that she just spent an hour and half getting plucked, she really is a good little girl

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...type=1&theater

Last edited by DBlain; 10-24-2012 at 04:06 PM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!