Thread: Newbie says HI!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:55 AM   #1
AngelFae
YT 500 Club Member

Default Newbie says HI!

Hi everyone! I'm a new member here (though I've been randomly lurking since April.) I figured that it was about time that I introduced myself. =)

I'm Amanda and I live in Minnesota. I have three human daughters and two fur-baby boys. My dogs are Buddy, a German Shorthair Pointer who is almost 8 years old and Blazer, my Yorkie who is almost 5 months.
Blazer is 3/4 Yorkie and 1/4 Shih-tzu. Blazer's mom (a Shorkie named Abby) and "aunt" (Yorkie named Sadie) live next door and I was the Midwoof for Blazer's litter. The family expected 4 and ended up with 6- I saved the lives of 2 of them (Blazer, the first born and also Gibbs, the runt.) It was my first midwoof experience and it was AWESOME! Blazer was gifted to me as a thank you and I have been with him almost every day of his life so far.
Training Blazer has been a MUCH bigger challenge than it was training our GSP but overall it is going really well. Other than a few potty training mishaps our biggest challenge is getting Blazer to respect our human children (ages 3, 5, and 7.) He and Buddy are the best of friends and it is HILARIOUS to watch them play together.
So anyway, that's why I'm here, because I have a Yorkie and I love him like crazy! =D
AngelFae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!