View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #10
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I think he was banned from owning one for a period of time but that ended. Even poor people are rarely, if ever, banned from owning dogs for life in this country so Vick's money and fame didn't enter into it - it's just rarely done even for other dog fighters. And even if poor or non-celebrity abusers/dog killers were banned from owning dogs for life, they could just move from that jurisdiction and go to another one and buy a dog or dogs, with no one the wiser. At least with a rich person/celebrity, people know what is going on with them and will keep an eye on the dog's well being and with Vick, he'll likely get a lot of grief should anything happen to this one! If you Google this subject, there are pages & pages of irate articles and blogs, etc. A whole lot of folks are going to be watchful of this dog's health! I think the doglovers of this country are madder than heck!!!

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 10-12-2012 at 07:33 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!