View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #3
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thanks for the reply! I really don't remember her getting two vaccines at once ever before actually, so maybe it was just because of the two. For some reason both were due at the same time this year. I know we only do rabies every 3 years and that came up this year so maybe that's why.

Anyways, no diarrhea now since this morning. It's been about 6 or 7 hours now so that's a plus! There is no poop at all yet but I'm hoping it's going to be closer to normal when it does come. I did add a tiny bit of chicken broth to her water and she drank it up... I was able to express her bladder about an hour later and it came out really clear. I think that's a good sign... if she was dehydrated I think it would be a lot more concentrated.

She is resting now. I really hope this is the end of it. I can still smell that diarrhea mixed with Lysol and Clorox lingering in my nose every once in awhile. I tell ya, having human children someday is probably going to kill me when I can barely handle some doggy diarrhea lol But she sure did stink up the house last night!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!