View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #16
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

18 stabs = aggravated assault with a deadly weapon added to the ,hopefully, 1st degree attempted murder charge with his past should put him away for good and keep her safe from him. I've heard attack victims say one of the worst thing they deal with is the fear of the man getting out of jail eventually - that from the moment he's free, they are imprisoned in fear. At least, hopefully, this poor woman and her children won't have to deal with that some day. I pray that he'll plead out if the D.A. will accept a plea and those children will not have to testify on the one hand - on the other, I'd hate to see him get any better kind of deal by pleading plus, the D. A. might want to take the case to trial no matter what.

I sure hope she does well with her future medical care and rehab and she can at least breathe, eat, speak normally after her severe throat wounds have healed. Deep, wide throat wounds can cause such bad problems sometimes.

These three sure do have a hard road ahead of them but with God's help and all the good people of your church and community, maybe they can have a bright future once the trial is behind them. Please tell her that your Yorkie forum is praying for them if you get the chance. Keep us updated as you can.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!