View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I am so sorry for all you are experiencing at this time....and the disappointment/hurt feelings that this baby boy is gravitating more towards his daddy.....I had sold a little female to a couple and the lady was absoluty giddy over the new baby....but then the little girl started to bond with daddy. Momma became so upset and disappointed, she came back to me and bought another puppy, a male. I told her the little girls are notorious for bonding with daddy, and those little boys bond with momma....he was already bonding with me, so I thought this would be a great transition. Within a couple of months, BOTH dogs seemed to be bonding with daddy. The bottom line is, as much as we adore these babies, they are dogs!!! They follow the food!!!! You do what Buster Brown said to do!!! YOU become the primary caregiver, YOU are the one that feeds EVERY meal....you spit in his food and then YOU feed him....he will soon realize YOU are alpha and YOU provide the food and he will become a little turncoat and go with YOU!!!! Little boys will adore their mommys.....but YOU be the "provider of all that is good as well as THE FOOD, and he will be in your pocket in no time!!!! (He will probably gravitate toward you after a while anyway....they love their mommas!....but to speed it up, FEED HIM!! THE WAY TO A MANS HEART IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH!!!!! TRUE in all species!!!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!