View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #26
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avemike View Post
Hi i am new to Yorkie Talk and also am finding it a little difficult getting around. But there is help here and I'm sure I will learn. I love what I have seen so far.
I have a question and hope its ok to write it here.
Once I have logged in and am replying to someones post.or writing my own ..I write my message and when I

click post quick reply or post..my post disappears..I have no idea where it went if anywhere and the sign in box appears and saids I must sign in when I already did. is this the same question as above and means its 'timed out'? I didnt know that existed? Also I am never sure if my post did go through so I don't write again and nothing happenes? Confused! thank you.. Ave
Yes, I think that's the same thing as timed out. If it posted, you should see it on the thread. One thing you can do is click, "Stay connected" when you sign in. I never sign out. Also, if you are writing a long reply, it's a good idea to write it in word processing and just copy and paste the reply on the message board. It's awful losing those long replies!

Last edited by Nancy1999; 10-02-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!