View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:23 AM   #24
Lil Sis
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
They are very common around here. And I live near the woods. I actually killed this one driving my son to a friends house. It is about 30 minutes from my house. But we do have them. We have King snakes, grass snakes, black snakes, Spread Adder snakes, copperheads, cotton mouths, rattlesnakes, etc. in my area. Luckily, I have only seen a few of those around here. We also have deer, turkey, hawks, owls, mountain lions, scorpions, etc. Lol.

BTW, I do totally freak out. Just ask Lisa and Michelle. Yes copperheads are dangerous. They are poisonous. I hate them! One of the disadvantages of living where I do.

ok... the power of the written word I thought you were saying the copperhead snake was IN your car when you killed it. I was visualizing you going to your car ... opening the door .. and there was this snake and you had to kill it!!! Rhonda of the wild

We have snakes, bugs as big as horses(and some fly),gators, crocs (yes... one of the few places in the world that have both... lucky aren't I?????) you name it we have it... but as long as "it" is outside.
We also have beauty.. flowers, birds and of course YORKIES I will have to post pictures of some other flowers and our neighborhood birs... peacocks!
Lil Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!