Thread: car safety
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #15
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottiesyrky View Post
You sound so happy with the carrier and there is nothing like personal experience, which you sure have.
The picture does not do the carrier justice as it is much more comfortable than it looks, as you have found.
Hope our fur babes appreciate all the efforts we make to have them comfortable and safe. LOL!
Oh, I really am happy with both carriers. (Although, my heart aches when I look at my sweet Sydney's carrier. I hav it packed in a heavy weight zippered bag.)

You're absolutely right, the pictures of the carriers don't do them justice. It's a shame.

They are so soft and comfortable.

I agree, I often wonder if our babies understand, the effort we put into to keep them safe and comfortable.

Although, while the carriers were expensive, esp for me, because my DH is retired, I feel they have been priceless, in the respect of keeping them safe when we travel.

Years ago, we used to put Sydney in a Deluxe Doskocil Vari Kennel, run the seatbelt through the handle, and we "thought" we were keeping her safe in the car.

Then, I saw a video of how crates explode in a mere fender bender.

All I could think was how fortunate we had been never to have had an accident with her in the car.
Yorkieville200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!